Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime Of Fall 2017

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series is the most promising from the fall 2017 anime lineup? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (57.2%), male fans (42.8%), and teens to their 20s (66.1%) while the other 33.9% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Juuni Taisen
19. Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru: Dances with the Dragons
18. My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Bitch
17. Houseki no Kuni
16. Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin
15. Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Hero Chapter
14. King’s Game
13. Mahoutsukai no Yome
12. Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World – The Animated Series
11. Net-juu no Susume
10. Black CloverBlack Clover Anime Visual
9. Imouto sae Ireba Ii.Imouto Sae Ireba Ii. Visual
8. 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season3 Gatsu No Lion 2nd Season Anime Visual
7. Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou 2nd SeasonYoukai Apartment No Yuuga Na Nichijou 2nd Season
6. Love Live Sunshine!! 2nd SeasonLove Live Sunshine!! 2nd Season Anime Visual
5. Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2nd SeasonHoozuki No Reitetsu 2nd Season
4. Himouto! Umaru-chan RHimouto! Umaru Chan Second Season Anime
3. Kekkai Sensen & BeyondKekkai Sensen And Beyond Visual
2. Osomatsu-san 2Osomatsu San's Second Season Slated For October 2017
1. Gintama Season 6: Porori-henGintama Season 6 Porori Hen

  • anan No. 2069 Sep 2017

    anan No. 2069 Sep 2017

    ANAN showed up on the magazine racks a few years ago and has become one of the top selling fashion magazines in Japan. Every issue is packed with fashion advice, health tips and life changing stories for young women. Many issues feature not only methods of personal improvement, but also articles on top boy band groups, movies and music. It's has great coverage of everything that is hot and popular with Japanese women. This month's issue features top model, actress idol Tanaka Minami, with 8 pages of her amazing photos, plus an update on all the most beautiful (and beautiful breasted) actresses in Japan. Highly recommended for oppai fans both male and female!

    $9.50
  • Comptiq Dec 2017

    Comptiq Dec 2017

    Those yearning for the inside scoop on all things moe and bishoujo, your search is over! Comptiq (also Romanized as Compteac) is a definitive monthly who's-who of beautiful anime and game girls with complete, full-color news and in-depth articles on the latest and greatest characters in Japan. Not only is this magazine loaded with beautiful moe-kei (super cute anime) manga and visuals exploring the current gorgeous characters in anime and PC dating-sim games in Japan today, you also get lots of free stuff. In this issue: See great posters, character info and full page illustrations from Kantai Collection, Fate/grand order, Shironeko Project, Shadowverse, Tokyo 7th Sisters, Monster Hunter, Fate/Apocrypha, Re:Stage! Project, Battle Girl High School, ninja Slayer, and Kemono Friends. Best of all, you get a free gift in this issue: a Mahoutsukai to Kuroneko no Wiz Drama CD.

    $12.85
  • Newtype Dec 2017

    Newtype Dec 2017

    Newtype is the most popular magazines covering all aspects of anime, manga, games, and figures that are important to you and wrapping them up together in a wonderful monthly package. Each issue is loaded with pictures of cute girls and articles on the hottest shows in Japan today, plus great free omake free stuff like posters. Follow all the hottest anime series with this one issue. In this issue: See great posters, character info and full page illustrations from Osomatsu-san, Fate/stay night, GIRLS und PANZER, Fate/Apocrypha, Bungou Stray Dogs, blend S, Just Because!, UQ Holder! , Wake Up, Girls!, Free!, Five Star Stories, Darling in the Frankxx, and Fate/grand order. This issue's omake is a reversible B2 poster featuring Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] and Bungou Stray Dogs.

    $10.50
  • Love Live! Sunshine!! Code A -- LoveLive Sunshine

    Love Live! Sunshine!! Code A -- LoveLive Sunshine

    If you love lovely girls of Love Live Sunshine, then don't miss this special issue of Dengeki G's Magazine, which is dedicated entirely to this series. On every page you get wonderful original illustrations, information on the characters, huge visuals of all of the seiyu (voice actress), plus information of various merchandise and games. You also get a giant B-2 poster. This version is "Code A." All the issues feature separate content and posters!

    $12.00

About the Author

Jake 11
Swaps4

I'm the Brand Manager behind J-List who consumes too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture.